Service delivery of Nissbroadband is as follows
- Authorised Niss internet sales representative will explain and finalize tariff plan based on your need, and post which he will register the order (NO PAYMENT to made at this stage)
- Post placing the order you will receive a call from Niss internet for verifying personal details: name, address, registered mobile number, email ID and tariff plan.
- The authorized Niss internet representative will visit subscriber’s premises by appointment to provide a service demo. You are required to pay “Subscription Amount” as mentioned in the plan details to the authorized Niss internet installation representative post successful service demo at the installation location.
- Service installation will be done within 2 days from the date of realization of subscription amount. In case of cheque payment, service installation shall take 2-5 working days from cheque submission date.
- Post successful installation, Niss internet representative will provide the Subscriber Registration Form (SRF), which needs to be filled with complete and correct information. The following documents need to be submitted along with the SRF.
- Valid Proof of Identity (self-attested A4 size photocopy)*
- Valid Proof of Address (self-attested A4 size photocopy)*
III. One Passport size color photograph*
- Original documents should be produced for validation*
If you are a foreign national, following documents are required:
- Copy of Visa Letter*
- Copy of Passport*
III. Two local references*: Name, Address, Mobile Number & email ID.
You will receive the User ID on your registered e-mail & mobile number.
After completion of installation, Niss internet representative will assist you in generating your Nissbroadband password through the service login page. Do not share your username and password with anyone, including Nissbroadband representatives.